(Heat Stamping, not Printed)
- First, we get the dimensions of the box, and determine the size of the paper we need to cut.
- After we get the dimensions, the paper is cut using a power knife machine.
- After the paper is cut, we set up the heat stamping machines with the copper stamping die, and the color leafing the customer chose for the color of the logo.
- The paper is then placed onto the heat stamping machine, where heat and pressure are used to stamp the desired logo onto each individual piece of paper.
- After all the pieces are stamped, the paper is transferred over to a personal operated machine that cuts the corners and flaps, so the paper is ready to go directly onto the Emmeci machine.